Assume Nothing - is the essential component in our methodology.
Pip Tompkin Studio is an Industrial Design Consultancy located blocks from the beach in Los Angeles. Our company specializes in design and development of consumer and business products. Our core competencies are Product design, Packaging design and UX design. The Company was founded by two partners: Pip Tompkin, a British designer who graduated from the Royal College of Art, with distinction. Pip has developed successful products and brands for over twenty years. Shannon Hematian, a business entrepreneur who brings strategic business thinking to the design process.
Pip Tompkin Studio prides itself on being a collective of big thinkers who 'Assumes Nothing and Question Everything'. The studios unique 'Big Think' and 'Adaptive Design' methodology develops new ways of engaging with users and solutions to future-proofing product. This has earned us a reputation for being a go to company on challenging projects where a significant difference has been identified as a goal.
We understand the importance of beauty, trends and fashion.Our big ideas and original thinking has created innovative products, brand languages and business leading strategic visions for companies worldwide. We welcome you to experience the world of Pip Tompkin.
- Mobile Phone Design Award - Nokia Twist IF 2010
- IDEA - Bronze in Computers Category - Vizio AlO PC IDSA 2013
- IDEA - Finalist in Communication Tools Cat - Polycom RealPresence IDSA 2013
- IDEA - Silver in Computers Category - Vizio Ultrabook IDSA 2013
- Silver A' Design Award Winner for Interior Space and Exhibition Design Category - Polycom Telepresen A'Design Award 2013
- IDEA - Finalist in Communication Tools - Polycom CX5500 IDSA 2014
- IDEA - Finalist in Communication Tools - Polycom Telepresence Studio IDSA 2014
- IDEA - Finalist in Personal Accessories - Pure Gear Game Case IDSA 2014