Since 1960 we have helped our clients create the products and services that people value every day.
We exist to improve the success of product innovation. We achieve this through an intelligent approach to design, based on a transparent approach to risk, informed decision making, true integration of disciplines and rigorous development processes.
Today we are one of Europe's leading product design and development consultancies. Our services include: applied product research and planning; design strategy; industrial design; interaction design; mechanical engineering; electronic hardware and software engineering; usability and ergonomics; prototyping and production support.
DCA is a collection of over 120 extraordinary individuals and still growing. Intelligent, creative, flexible and thorough, our people make the difference to your projects.
They combine to create a vibrant fusion of disciplines including designers, mechanical engineers, electronics hardware and software engineers, strategists, social scientists, ergonomists, project managers and prototype technicians.
Each person is an expert in their own field, but has the curiosity, understanding and flexibility to reach across traditional inter-disciplinary boundaries. Our organisational structures and team culture encourage this synergistic blending and integration of specialist skills.
As DCA continues to expand, we're always looking for exceptional, highly motivated individuals with a desire to be challenged and make a difference. We provide excellent product design jobs and opportunities for outstanding graduates and experienced professionals.
- Outstanding Company Plimsoll Award 2012
- Enterprise in International Trade Queen's Award 2012
- Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award MEDTEC EMDT Innovation Awards 2012
- Winner RedDot Design Award 2011
- International Design Excellence Awards - Bronze Industrial Designers Society of America 2011
- GOOD DESIGN Award The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design 2010
- Britain’s 100 fastest-growing international export stars The Sunday Times 2011
- Winner RedDot Design Award 2010
- GOOD DESIGN Award The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design 2009
- Gold, International Export and Grand Prix DBA Design Effectiveness Awards 2009
- Winner iF product design award 2013
- Finalist Medical Design Excellence Awards 2013
- UK's number one product design consultancy The Design Week Top 100 2013
- Winner RedDot Design Award 2014
- Winner Good Design Award 2014