Henry Haneda is an internationaly renowned ergonomics(aka Bionomics)designer and craftman. He has offered innovative design and brand strategy for international companies, AST, Teleway, Shimano, Mitsubishi and etc.
And he has a very long career as a architectural photographer and journalist. His most favorite subjects are the beautiful river flow and the fly fishing world.
He moved to USA in 1992. Aka, he is a legendary Composite Rod Designer and builder in the world.
- International Design Bronze Awards IDA 2015
- Good Design Long Life Award Good Design 2005
- Good Design Award Good Design 2004
- Good Design Award Good Design 2003
- Good Design Award Good Design 1989
- International Design Bronze Awards IDA 2016
- The Good Design Award Chicago Athenaeum Museum 2016
- International Design Awards IDA 2017
- The Good Design Award Chicago Athenaeum Museum 2017