Card79 is a design studio with a mission of creating delightful and engaging user adventures that blur the boundaries between physical and digital experiences.
The studio is comprised of a team of designers and engineers with skill sets across industrial design, interaction design and branding. Agile and down to earth, we are catalysts for our clients’ successes. Whether it’s working with well-known brands or scrappy startups, we have the expertise to move things forward.
We take a holistic approach to product design: starting with a solid understanding of our clients’ needs and the design opportunity, we ideate across mediums and disciplines. Once we've converged on a concept, we begin to develop the design by collaborating with developers, engineers and manufacturers. All together, we take fantastic product experiences all the way from concept to the consumer, and into the future.
- Product Design: Home Appliances (Sepura) Reddot 2021
- Product Design: Robotics (Neuralink) Reddot 2021
- Green Good Design Winner (Sepura) Good Design 2021
- Design Excellence (Sepura) IF 2021
- Design Excellence (Neuralink Robot) IF 2021
- Home and Living (Sepura) Core77 2021
- Idea Gold Winner (Sepura) Gold Award 2021 2021
- Bronze Spark Winner: Product (Neuralink) Spark 2020
- Design Excellence (Neuralink) IF 2020
- Dezeen Short List (Sepura) Dezeen Awards 2020
- Dezeen Short List (Neuralink) Dezeen Awards 2020
- Gold Spark Winner (Neuralink Robot) Spark 2020
- Bronze Spark Winner: Category, Virtual Reality Spark 2018
- Award Winner: Product Design: Mobile Phones, Tables and Wearables Reddot 2017
- Best Wearable Fitness CES 2017 (Slice) Men'sHealth 2017
- 25 Best Inventions 2015 TIME 2015
- Category: Start Up MeetUp Seoul 2015
- Wearable Technologies A Design Award and Competition 2014