"KISKA boosts business by co-creating desirable brand experiences. As an international brand and design agency, we inject performance into products and services. Strategic and hands-on, we combine creative disciplines to create new brands, develop brands, and design on brand.
Owner-operated since 1990, KISKA’s team of 250 creative experts in brand strategy mobility design, product experience design, graphic design, user experience design, come from 35 nations. Headquartered in a 6,000 m2 studio in Salzburg, Austria, we execute brand design in locations in Europe, the United States, and China. We build long-term partnerships with companies like KTM, adidas, UYN, Volta, ZEISS, Husqvarna Motorcycles, CFMOTO, Schuberth, Frauscher, MAGURA, LAMY, Bosch, Yadea, AKG, Bajaj, Audi, Opel, CUBE, ARRI, SYM, and many more.
Driven by innovation and speed, KISKA generates sustainable business value for the future. We call it Designing Desire, and it’s the promise we live up to every day."
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure Cockpit FastCompany Finalist 2021
- iF Awards Volta Charging 2020
- iF Awards Marian M800 2020
- iF Awards Husqvarna Bicycles 2019
- iF Awards Siteco SiCOMPACT 2018
- iF Awards Magura 2017
- iF Awards Husqvarna VITPILEN 701 Concept 2016
- iF Awards OSRAM Siteco SL20 2016
- German Design Award Frauscher 747 Mirage 2016
- IDSA Husqvarna VITPILEN 401 Concept 2015
- Red Dot KTM.com 2015
- iF Awards Ottobock prosthetic 2015