We help our clients discover and tell their stories.
We balance our strong background in ergonomics, observations in behavior and lifestyle with a highly developed design sensibility to create unique and engaging designs that convey feelings.
Understanding the power of diversity and collaboration, in 2008 Manuel Saez, former Design Director at Humanscale, the world largest designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products for the office, founded manuel saez & partners enlisting a collective of expert talent form around the world covering all creative disciplines from research, strategy, design, engineering and sourcing to graphics, brand development, user experience and new media.
We believe that balance is the key to success in life and in design. Timeless and engaging brands and products are a consequence of a calculated balance between beauty (emotion) and function (reason) in the context in which they will be used.
We observe. We listen. We imagine. And more importantly, we do.
- CMYK Elektric Bike IDEA 2010
- Self Camera I.D. 2010
- People’s Design Award finalist - CMYK Elektric Bike Cooper-Hewitt 2009
- Access Rail Green Dot 2008
- Product Design Award - Switch Mouse iF 2008
- Switch Mouse Good Design 2008
- SafetyKit Added to MoMA Permanent Collection MoMA 2007