Born in Rome, graduated at the I.S.I.A. (Industrial Design Istitute), he received for five years the Good Design Award from The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design, and articles designed by him form part of the Triennale Design Museum of Milan.
His works have also been presented at:
Chelsea Art Museum, New York
China Design Alliance, Beijing
Designmai 2005, Berlin
Gewerbe Museum, Winterthur/Zürich
Hillside Gallery, Tokyo
Ishikawa Design Center, Ishikawa
Living Design Gallery Ozone, Tokyo
Science & Technology Museum, Shanghai
Today Art Museum, Beijing
Triennale di Milano
Truman Brewery, London
Wexner Center For the Arts, Columbus/Ohio
2000 Biennale Internationale Design, Saint-Etienne/France
Head of Design at Aliantedizioni, brand for a collection of interior accessories reproduced in limited editions, he is continuing to collaborate with other firms as external designer or design consultant.
He has been curator of same exhibitions on design culture and was also invited as design professor at the European Institute of Design of Rome, as judge at the Taipei International Design Award, as keynote speaker at seminars organized by the National Taiwan Normal University and by the Domus Academy of Milan.
His works have appeared in tens of books and in the main international design magazines.
- Good Design Award The Chicago Athenaeum Museum 2004
- Good Design Award The Chicago Athenaeum Museum 2005
- Good Design Award The Chicago Athenaeum Museum 2006
- Good Design Award The Chicago Athenaeum Museum 2007
- ADI Design Index Associazione per il Design Industriale 2008
- Good Design Award The Chicago Athenaeum 2011
- ADI Associazione per il Design Industriale