Since 1960 we have helped our clients create the products and services that people value every day.
We exist to improve the success of product innovation. We achieve this through an intelligent approach to design, based on a transparent approach to risk, informed decision making, true integration of disciplines and rigorous development processes.
Today we are one of Europe's leading product design and development consultancies. Our services include: applied product research and planning; design strategy; industrial design; interaction design; mechanical engineering; electronic hardware and software engineering; usability and ergonomics; prototyping and production support.
DCA is a collection of over 120 extraordinary individuals and still growing. Intelligent, creative, flexible and thorough, our people make the difference to your projects.
They combine to create a vibrant fusion of disciplines including designers, mechanical engineers, electronics hardware and software engineers, strategists, social scientists, ergonomists, project managers and prototype technicians.
Each person is an expert in their own field, but has the curiosity, understanding and flexibility to reach across traditional inter-disciplinary boundaries. Our organisational structures and team culture encourage this synergistic blending and integration of specialist skills.
As DCA continues to expand, we're always looking for exceptional, highly motivated individuals with a desire to be challenged and make a difference. We provide excellent product design jobs and opportunities for outstanding graduates and experienced professionals.
- Outstanding Company Plimsoll Award 2012
- Enterprise in International Trade Queen's Award 2012
- Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award MEDTEC EMDT Innovation Awards 2012
- Winner RedDot Design Award 2011
- International Design Excellence Awards - Bronze Industrial Designers Society of America 2011
- GOOD DESIGN Award The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design 2010
- Britain’s 100 fastest-growing international export stars The Sunday Times 2011
- Winner RedDot Design Award 2010
- GOOD DESIGN Award The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design 2009
- Gold, International Export and Grand Prix DBA Design Effectiveness Awards 2009
- Winner iF product design award 2013
- Finalist Medical Design Excellence Awards 2013
- UK's number one product design consultancy The Design Week Top 100 2013
- Winner RedDot Design Award 2014
- Winner Good Design Award 2014
- Winner Core 77 App to the future design challenge 2013
- Shortlisted: The 3M™ Versaflo™ S-655 Premium Hood Ergonomics Design Award 2013
- Winner The Design Week Top 100 2014
- Best Packaging Design: Runner up Core 77 Design Award 2014
- Winner Red Dot Concept Awards 2014
- Lyxumia Pen: Winner Japanese Good Design Award 2014
- Winner DBA Design Effectiveness Award 2015
- Winner: RB's Velvet Smooth foot file iF Design Award 2015
- Winner: Packaging and Design Innovation for Lynx/Axe Dupont Award 2015
- Winner: Chubb FX Extinguisher Range Good Design Award 2015
- Winner: Flonase Ameristar 2015
- Winner Design Week 2015 Top Consultancy 2015
- Winner: Sensodyne Mouthwash Gold Starpack Award 2015
- Silver Prize Braun Prize Award 2015
- Winner Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES) Stanley H. Caplan User-Centred Product Design Award 2015
- Winner: Toujeo® SoloStar® insulin pen injector Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Award 2015
- Winner Two World Star Awards 2016
- Winner: Oral Care Two Good Design Awards 2016
- Winner Red Dot Concept Award 2016
- Winner Two Good Design Awards 2016
- Winner: Airwick Bloom iF Product Design Award 2016
- Winner: Scholl Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Foot File iF Product Design Award 2016
- Winner: Scholl Pedi Perfect Red Dot Product Design Award 2016